Here is the latest blog of webhostingsoffer.com. HostGator is the most famous company for hosting. They host over 10 million websites. The company was founded by Brent Oxley in 2002. He was a student at Florida Atlantic University.
In 2006 company moved its office from Boca Raton, Florida to the new office in Houston, Texas. In June 2006, they opened their first international office in Canada. They made their name in the hosting industry.
HostGator is popular for its features like they provide 99.9% uptime, which is very high among web hosting companies. It also provides 24×7 customer support over chat, email, or on-call, company also offers a very easy-to-use Cpanel, one-click installation, and affordable prices for every plan. With HostGator, you feel very easy and affordable. They have several plans with free tools options. HostGator also has website builder options. They have classic web hosting like shared dedicated VPS WordPress and business emailing hosting. If you aren’t satisfied with hosting, HostGator has a 45-days money-back guarantee. You can easily host your website on HostGator. If you want to bring your business online, so it could be a better option.
HostGator hostings and pricing
Hosting is essential for every website. Choosing the best hosting for your website is also necessary for every website owner. So you can choose HostGator hosting by seeing the price and features for your website. HostGator provides many types of hostings like Shared, VPS, cloud, WordPress, and dedicated hosting. Here you will get full information about plans and pricing.
- Shared Hosting
- Hatchling plan:- HostGator hatchling plan started at just $2.75 per month. In this category, you can run a single website, one-click WordPress installation, free WordPress and cPanel website transfer, unmetered bandwidth, free shared SSL certificate, and a free domain.
- Baby plan:- Baby plan started at $3.50 per month. In this plan, you can run unlimited websites, one-click WordPress installation, free WordPress and cPanel website transfer, unmetered bandwidth, a free shared SSL certificate, and a free domain.
- Business plan:- The business plan is a little expensive compared to the hatching and baby plan. But you will get more features in it. You can run unlimited websites, one-click WordPress installation, free WordPress and cPanel website transfer, unmetered bandwidth, Free dedicated IP, Free SEO tools, a free private SSL certificate, and a free domain.
In shared hosting, many websites run on single servers. If website A has some errors, it also impacts website b in a negative way. Shared hosting is the best hosting for those who start new blogging or website. And they want to spend less on hosting because of low traffic. HostGator provides 3 types of shared plans with different features. You can choose one of them according to your website. In this category some common features you will get like free domain, one-click installation, and unmetered bandwidth.
- VPS hosting
- Snappy 2000:- Snappy 2000 is the VPS plan of HostGator hosting. This plan started at $23.95 per month. In this plan, you will get 2GB RAM, 2 core CPUs, 120 GB SSD, and unmetered bandwidth and you will also get 75% off if you buy this plan.
- Snappy 4000:- This plan started at $34.95 per month. In this plan, you will get 4GB RAM, 2 core CPUs, 165 GB SSD, and unmetered bandwidth and you will also get 75% off if you buy this plan.
- Snappy 8000:-This plan started at $59.95 per month. In this plan, you will get 8GB RAM, 4core CPU, 240 GB SSD, and unmetered bandwidth and you will also get 75% off if you buy this plan.
VPS (virtual private server) where all the Resources like Ram, core, and SSD are separate for each user of a single server. This hosting is best for ordinary traffic websites. VPS hosting is much better than shared hosting. You get independent space and full root access to it. HostGator has a 3 VPS plan. If your website has heavy traffic, then you need a powerful CPU, RAM, SSD, and core. You can switch easily with a different plan. You will get an easy panel to control your website, a fast loading speed, and High performance.
- WordPress hosting
- Starter plan: – The starter plan started at $5.95 per month. In this plan, you can run 1website, 100k visits per month, 1GB backup, a free SSL certificate, and a free domain. You will also get 40% off on this plan.
- Standard plan: – Standard plan started at $7.95 per month. In this plan, you can run 2websites, 200k visits per month, 2GB backup, a free SSL certificate, and a free domain. You will get 50% off on buying this plan.
- Business plan: – The business plan started at $9.95 per month. In this plan, you can run 3 websites, 500k visits per month, 3GB backup, a free SSL certificate, and a free domain. You will get 57% off on buying this plan.
We know WordPress as (Content management system). WordPress hosting is one of the favorite hostings of website users. It is very easy to use for anyone. It doesn’t require coding language to handle it. You can make any change on the website very easily in WordPress. HostGator provides you a cheap WordPress hosting compared to other hosting companies. It has so many plugins which make your website more elegant. In WordPress, you also get so many themes you can customize your website interior.
- Cloud Hosting
- Hatchling Cloud: – This plan started at $4.95 per month. In this hatching cloud you will run a single domain, 2 GB RAM, 2core CPU, free SSL certificate, free domain included.
- Baby Cloud: – This plan started at $6.75 per month. In this cloud, you will run unlimited domains, 4GB RAM, 4core CPU, free SSL certificate, and free domain included.
- Business Cloud: – This plan started at $9.95 per month. In this cloud, you will run unlimited domains, 6GB RAM, 6core CPU, free SSL certificate, Dedicated IP address, free SEO tools, and free domain included.
In cloud hosting, your data is saved on many cloud servers. In this cloud hosting, you will get more features with an intuitive dashboard. If any hardware issues come to one server, your site automatically transfers to another server. HostGator gives you three types of cloud hosting with free SSL, a domain name, or a powerful core.
- Dedicated Hosting
- Value server: – Value server is the basic plan of dedicated hosting. This plan started at $119.0 per month. In this category, you will get a 4core/ 8 thread Intel Xeon-D CPU, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, unmetered bandwidth, and supported windows, and Linux.
- Power server:-This plan started at $139.0 per month. In this category, you will get an 8core/ 16 thread Intel Xeon-D CPU, 16GB RAM, 2 TB HDD or 512 GB SSD, unmetered bandwidth, and supported windows, and Linux.
- Enterprise server: – This plan started at $149.0 per month. In this category, you will get an 8core/ 16 thread Intel Xeon-D CPU, 30GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, unmetered bandwidth, and supported windows, and Linux.
The dedicated server is the expensive server. This hosting is the best for those who have big eCommerce or business sites. Want to know more about the dedicated server? They can smoothly handle the workload. This server is dedicated to only one user. Users get all root access. They can upload software according to their needs. You can get many applications with just one click. You don’t need to pay extra for it. In this category, users get more security for their websites.
What makes HostGator different from other hosting companies?
HostGator provides many features which made it different from other hosting companies. Here is the detailed information on HostGator features.
- Fast loading speed: – Page load time is extremely essential for the website. Load is also important for SEO Studies say if there is a delay of even 1 second in the page load it harms 16% of website traffic. Hostgator’s average page load time is 200 ms, which is not well but it is acceptable.
- Uptime: – Everyone wants hosting that gives 100% uptime. HostGator had 99.98% uptime last six months. It is very amazing uptime for the websites.
- Easy dashboard: – HostGator has a standard Cpanel to control hosting services. HostGator provides a very easy dashboard with guidelines. If any user doesn’t have any knowledge of it, they simply read the guidelines.
- 24×7 Support: – If there is an issue on your website, you can simply connect to the hosting executives. You can connect with them via chat, email, or call. HostGator has superior customer support.
- SSL certificate with free domain: – HostGator gives a domain for a year with an SSL certificate in every hosting plan and they don’t charge for it. With an SSL, your website becomes more trustworthy. Some hosting companies don’t give a free domain with an SSL certificate.
- 45-day money-back guarantee: – HostGator has a 45-day money-back guarantee, while other companies have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Which is a very great thing for website users. Because if you don’t like the services of Hostgator. You have 45 days to get your money refunded.